Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Greetings and salutations from an old crabby guy who will rant and rave about every day stupidity that I observe and will hopefully try and teach you in how to avoid these pitfalls. Please do not send corrections on my spelling since Barbie will most likely circle in red and Fed X me on a daily basis. Besides I allready have worn the dunce hat and have stood in the corner. Luckily she is not in a religous order, where as I would have sore nuckles from being struck across the nuckles. Don't expect big words since La Sardine has a monopoly on that, and I am not allowed to use them.

2 comments:

La Sirena said...

You are allowed to use big words, if you choose.

Unlike certain powers-that-be, I wouldn't dream of censoring you. It seems kinda fishy somehow.

Pelmo said...

I would use big words, but I don't know any.
That's just the herring I was having.