Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY

I was listening to a radio show the other day and listened to a man talking about the new Iphone. I was shocked to learn that this new gadget has a battery life of about a year. It was bad enough that people paid $500 for it, but Apple found a gold mine in that the battery will cost $80 to replace. Not only that, it can only be done at the factory by a trained technician.
So now shipping charges are also added to the cost. So the old adage is true, A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED.

2 comments:

cinnamonqueen said...

let's not even go there - i'm still kicking myself for parting with my hard-earned cash for the i-pod i bought two years ago which I have to charge like every hour on the hour if i wanna take it anywhere, which kindda defeats the purpose.

Pelmo said...

Why is it we realize how foolish we really are only after we have parted with that cash.