Tuesday, December 18, 2007

LETS GET RID OF MOMMIES

I am all for getting rid of this new breed of mommies, and bringing back the good old fashioned Mom. You know what I am talking about. These micro managing, over informed, I know what's best for my kids mom's, instead of the old fashioned mom who was there only when you needed her.

Everyone is on the edge of their seats, wondering, what got the old goat's dander up this time. I wont keep you in suspense. It's these health crazed mommies, who want to destroy their kids school Christmas parties; by serving health foods, instead of the decadent cupcakes and cookies.

Cupcakes and cookies are being replaced with wheat bread, iced with low -fat cream cheese and decorated with sliced veggies, such as shredded carrots, mini broccoli or cut up red peppers. I can just see the kids jumping up and down with glee at seeing all that nutrition they will be gobbling up. The fun is being taken out of parties, over worry about ever expanding waist lines. But your the same idiots that were for banning tag from school lots, where kids burned off those calories by chasing each other around.

You enjoyed stuffing your face with all those goodies, so why deprive your kids of the same joy. So screw all of these nutritionists. As a matter of fact, the more of these people that appear on the scene, with all their facts and figures, the fatter we get.

1 comment:

Parisian Cowboy said...

Hello,

Thanks for the Christmas wishes. I hope I'll get some good food and wine....

I wish you a merry Christmas as well and that you'll have happy holliday.

I'll read from you soon,

Cheers,