Monday, August 6, 2007

A BUG UP MY A--

They should be getting paid a whole lot more, and not made to wear those silly blue vests; if they are going to be called associates.

I don't see them rowing a boat, so why are they referred to as crew members.

None of them are dribbling, kicking or swatting at a ball, so they can't be team players.

Most of them are adults who are forced to work these minimum wage jobs for the lack of something better. So don't degrade them any more then you have already, and refer to them in a pure and simple way, as employees.

3 comments:

Meander said...

Pelmo,
You know I love you, but a bug up your a-- implies that it is a new, temporary thing. What do you call it when it is permanently stuck there? (Maybe it's called having stepdaughters?)

Pelmo said...

No, it's all the stupidity around me that is bugging me. I don't think I am Cinderella, so stepdaughters don't bother me.

Woodlandmama said...

Cinderella was bugged by StepMOTHERS! It was the wicked stepmother that was annoyed by stepDAUGHTERS.
I don't see why though, stepdaughters are the best!