Thursday, May 15, 2008

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

Being on the other side of the pond I have quickly adapted to this life style of sitting at sidewalk cafes as I sip my amber brew and watch the world go by. In doing so I decided to get the Continental look. So I ask the two readers I have of this post to help me select the look that would best fit me. And if a stray reader should happen to stumble upon this space, your vote would be appreciated also. Try and keep the laughter down to a minimum, that means you Whitey and Fozzy.











Number 1



















Number 2

















Number 3










Numbers 4,5,6, or 7 ?





Accessories to include pointy toed Italian loafers with no socks, a fashionably draped scarf around the neck, and the large buckled color coordinated belt.

8 comments:

La Sirena said...

I think you shold purchase outfit number 7. You would look very fashionable in your jaunty aviator's scarf

Nelson said...

I would say number three or number five.

Brent said...

You'd be pimpin' in #3!

JoeC said...

I like #5...too cool. Get the shades, too.

fozzy said...

i vote #1. understated yet elegant. a nice Gucci handbag to complete the ensemble. the others look like the Garanimals that i wear.

Meander said...

Skip it all but the scarf draped around your neck. Let's show the world we Americans are really off our rocker.

Meander said...

P.S.
If you wear the scarf only we'll all be able to tell that "Your A Peein'!"
Ha ha ha! I'm cracking up here in Yuppieville!

La Sirena said...

That's practically my favorite joke of all time.