Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'M BACK

I'm back to where I started, with all my bad grammar and punctuation that make my wife cringe. I enjoyed talking to the people I have known for some time, but greatly appreciate the new friends I have met through Face Book. It was nice to light a fuse and get some great feed back, but in the world of Face Book, frivolous and inane posts garnered the greatest response.

Now I can sit back and poke fun at the younger generation at length. Laugh at them as they think that they have discovered newer and better ways to do things; without a clue that us old farts have been there and done that many times over.

I will try to put a humorus twist on my out look on many of headlines of today and those of the past. I just hope some will visit and enjoy the musings of an old fart.

No comments: