Friday, February 8, 2008

AM I CRAZY OR WHAT?????

I'm not one of those conspiracy nuts. I don't wrap myself in aluminum foil, so the governament can't get at my thoughts. Nor do I think the boogey man is lurking under my bed or in the closet to get me. Tho at times, I do talk back to those strange voices in my head.



But of late, I have begun to wonder and question, why is it that every time oil falls below $90 a barrel; and gasoline below $3 a gallon, we always seem to have a mysterious refinery fire, or incident to drive those prices back up.



Since big oil wouldn't do something like that, I guess I will slip into that designer jacket, that the men in white coats are holding up.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Not the best question to ask.

By the by, even the pundits are not able to figure out what caused oil to go over the $100 mark... I am not sure why they don't just look in the window of the Oval Office!

Jane said...

By the way...I do not like these colors either. Just my opinion.

Brent said...

I think it's speculators that are driving up the price of oil. Why not have the prophecy of higher and higher energy prices come true by having the Oil companies have less refined crude available? That way, the corporations win because they can increase prices, while the people lose because they have to pay more for goods.

BTW, I had to highlight the text to make it readable. You might want to change the color of the text or background.